domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

Hello

I´m going to talk about Homeland Festivity , the Fiestas Patrias

In the last dieciocho de Septiembre, the university give us a week of vacations, and that days I go outside with my friends or family. The typical to me is spend two days with my family in my house to make a barbeque and eat every together, I like so much ever moments when we lunch because, a lot of days I eat in university. Later, we visit to other people of my family, my uncles and cousins and we share a moment.

Later we got together with my friends and make a little party with people of the neighborhood, that parties are so good because we laugh everytime. In that day, we made other barbeque and bought pipeño with pineapple ice cream to make terremotos… that day was so so good

In other day, I went to fonda of Victor Jara where played a lot of bands of cumbia, rock, etc. and we found many people what I know, I never stay alone and I danced so much with my friends. The concert was so good because the style of music what play the bands was so motivating, you feel dancing …

Well, that was my last Homeland Festivity, and every years I do similar plans..

Bye =)


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario