lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Hello!

Something what I would like learn too much is play soccer. When I was child I never play sports because I was not interested in a physical activity, instead I spent my time playing videogames in my playstation all day, that was my free activity lot of time.
 I ever love soccer, I watch the soccer games from tv even  I scream the goals of my favourite teams but, I don´t know, maybe I don´t felt able to play. But, sincerely, I didn´t care too much.
Some occassions , when my friends played near to my house I watched his their games but I never thought in wear a shoes of soccer, because I didn´t know nothing about how to play…  when somebody asked to me, I ever said: “No bro, i don’t play soccer… I suck”
Time ago, I was invited to soccermatch with cousins, uncles, friends, etc.  those were the only ocassions which i played in all year, i was the goalkeaper but that day my team have other one, so i play like a forward. On the match I received the ball and i score a really good goal. That was the best sensation, i felt really good after that and since that momento i decided practice that sport and i enjoy all moments when I play… I think is like recovered the lost time of play soccer when i was child

Well, see you later =)


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario