domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

Hello

I don’t know what is the perfect song, can imagine must be one piece of classic music or something simmilar, I listened  few songs of that kind, but i love this one:


Is composed by Beethoven and it´s a part of the Seventh Symphony. His name is “Allegretto”, but this is not the only with that name. I like that song because it have parts with different “escences” like  tensión, happiness, drama, quietness, etc.  or that i think because that makes me feel the music when i listen the song.  I don´t listen that kind of music… is so refined, not for me.

In the last time i have been listening Bob Marley, because his music is so relaxed and he ever send a message for who listen his music. I dont´listen all of the hits of Bob Marley but i like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAW1wj3Lx0I is so popular but i love it. It´s perfect because no exist other song with more reggae!

The song talks about jamming which is like dance joyfully, or have a good time… he say we’re jammin and nothing more cares. To jam don´t have rules and we can do anyhow. I love the lyrics because is so happy =).

I have an storie, well like the music is so famous, the game with it too. The game is take a shot of a drink every time when in the song say the Word “jammin´”. At the last you end up so drunk with the part “
yeah, we´re jamming, jamming i wanna jam it with you we´re jamming, jamming i´m jammed, i hope you´re jamming too”....

2 comentarios:

  1. Jammin' is one of my favourite songs ever.

    I've never played that drinking game but it sounds "dangerous" in a way.

    Cheers.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. ajajaja ... yep, is a little "intoxicate" that game, a typical to get drunk with friends like "el cuarto rey" but with jamaica style. Althought I never saw somebody able to do it !!

      Borrar