jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013


Hello!

Today I’m going to speak about a videoclip what I saw time ago in a house of a friend, when I saw for first time I really was in shock for the realism of the video.

Is called “stress” by the group Justice, a french band of a rare kind of music (is like electronic) personally  I don´t like this kind of music because I just hear noise, but I must confess the title is right… the music is so stressing !!

In the video appears a group of guys with jackets with the symbol of the group, and they carry weapons like batons, baseball bats, and break things on his way. Later, they paint with a spray the walls of the subway, and they paint persons too and provoke fights for that. The video is too long, and they do more things on the video… I really recommend you see this video ! because is so boring relate what happen in video.

Well, I like this video because I never saw a similar video before, is like recording a gang with a camera… but I don´t know if the video is real, maybe all is prepared by actors. I prefer to think that video is authentic.


see ya !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA here is the videooo !!

1 comentario: