martes, 30 de abril de 2013


Hellooooo !!!!!



I like too much the beaches, since I young I visit the shore of the south of the fifth region of Valparaíso called “Litoral central” and contains the beaches El Tabo, El Quisco, San Sebastian, Cartagena, etc. I like go to those places because I feel like a resident of there.


When I go to the beach I don’t take sunbaths, only walk in the sand watching the birds, the waves. Sometimes, when I stay with friends, I swim in the beach and I try to get the waves like a surfer or play at races in the water. In the shore, I prefer to run over the big rocks, jumping on them, fortunately I never fall. In occasions, if the group of friend is sufficient and we have a ball, I play beach-soccer. That is my favorite game because in the beach you can throw yourself in the sand.


I like the beach when is raining, is a little melancholic but I feel many emotions looking the horizon, feeling the wind, hearing the waves… is very good sensation. In the night, the beach change – in summer- you find people singing, swimming, walking, drinking, talking, sleeping… enjoying. Is like a big public space... until the cops come

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario