miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Hello !

I´m not a big fan to go outside to eat in restaurants because I don’t like spend my money in that, but, in some occasions I do. I love Peruvian food because I like the spicy food and like the seafood too.
One good restaurant of Peruvian food is located in Rosas with Morandé street in the middle of actual Peruvians neighborhoods, but I don´t remember it´s called.This restaurant is very cheap, you can eat a ceviche for three at $12.000. The restaurant is small and very ugly, is like more a diner, but I like it. In this restaurant while you eat, you can listen Peruvian music and I like too much that music.I like that appearance because I think that keeps the culture of the real Peruvian people also the food is cook for authentic Peruvians not chefs cooking Peruvian food.

Although, I eat in a lot of places of fast food, because is more cheap and is quickly. I have a lot of “picadas” of that food, but I think you eat good, not for fill your stomach only. Well, in that way, I can recommend you the Fuente Alemana, maybe you listen that name because that restaurant is very old. That restaurant is located very near to FAU, in Alameda corner with Vicuña Mackenna and that are the really king of sandwiches, I can tell you because I have a rigorous investigation with a friend in  which we go to compared in other places whith the same categories, although that investigation is not finished yet, but at the moment that place, in us opinion, is the best. The Fuente Alemana is a little expensive to be a sandwich restaurant, but worth it.






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario